Sunday, January 16, 2011

I am home.

I woke up in my plane seat. The pilot announced that we are landing soon.
I closed my eyes again, and felt that familiar sensation when your plane is skidding down the lane and slowing down.
As I open my eyes, I saw the lady next to me was staring at the window to my right. Her eyes were weary but there was a faint smile across her face.
I know what she was thinking about, I felt it too.

I am home.

I walked out to that familiar changi airport, with all the bustling crowd.
I realised there is some kind of renovation going down and it changed the floor plan so I had to get a map to find out where I should eat.
My eyes stopped at one name : Subway.
Oohh it felt like nothing before...imagine biting into your favorite homemade dish you haven't tasted in ages. Delicious and nostalgic at the same time. I spent couple of hours there waiting for maura.
We went home together, and I made sure to take a long good look at changi before leaving.

Day 1
Spent the whole day cleaning maura's flat.


okay so maura rented this flat to share with 7 others, it belongs to a family of a father, a son and a daughter... and it is super horribly awfully DIRTY!! ewww I ended up helping them clean up

No comments:

Post a Comment