Friday, March 18, 2011

Teehee

I still have some free data to use on my Iphone so I thought I'd spend it blogging :p

Soo excited for tomorrow HAHA gonna go run in the morning with gina n nungky, hopefully I can improve my 2.4 timing. Then gonna see the Exchange Fair in campus WOOHOO anything related to AIESEC can excite me easily. Gonna see the available countries for exchange and Alanda Kariza (who happens to be my kindergarten friend I think) and many more. Then gonna head home to jakarta :)

Gosh I miss home :)
Funny thing is, I miss my home more than my parents. Like I miss my room, my brothers, my playstation our tv. But not so much of my parents. I think Im used to living away from them since my 3 years in singapore. In a way, Im used to NOT having them around, used to be apart from them. And its making me feel..guilty I guess. Especially when I see my friends still missing their parents.

Sigh

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment