Friday, March 18, 2011

Yay finally!

HI PEEPS LONG TIME NO SEE!

Well anyway how will I see any of you thru my blog?

I know this blog has been more or less dead cos I havent found the time to write. That, and the fact that I have forgotten what I wanted to write by the time I got back to my room in front of my laptop. So I ended up with a conclusion that I need to find a way to blog while mobile,using my iphone,so whenever something pops out I can jot it down before I got too lazy.

Soo.. TA-DAA my first blog post from iphone is up! Im using an app called BlogWriter, the free Lite version. Pretty simple n plain,just what I needed :)

Hopefully this means I'll post more frequently,on a regular basis if possible.

Yours truly.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are finally more blogger active :D:D and now you need to invest in a good tagboard or sth ... ha

    ReplyDelete