Friday, March 25, 2011

Of rainbows and ashes

Life has changed a lot since Im back in indo and in uni. Now I think, act, look and feel different. For better or for worse, I leave it up to others to decide. Hey, Im still in the process of figuring out who I really am. 'Pencarian jati diri' is a long and winding road my friends. As long as I keep true to myself I know I'll be okay.

The current me pays more attention to how I look, what do I wear to which places and occasions. I guess my friends influenced me a lot. We talk more about guys and bgr and who-likes-who stuff, not necessarily gossip tho. I never used to look for a guy, nor did I look for a relationship. But now, thanks to my girlfriends whose eyes are always on the lookout, I find myself more actively scanning the environment for anyone decent. Im not like some of them who really wanna have a bf, as if not having one causes major sadness, Im super fine being single. Im just more aware of the opposite gender I suppose.

That being said, funniest thing is that all of us 8 girls seem to already have a guy in mind :D only 1 of us is attached on a long dist rltnshp (she's constantly missing him, poor thing) and 1 claims that she hasnt found a guy yet. That leaves me and another 6 girls who are single and we kept talking about the other gender HAHA seriously can you imagine me cuddling up with other girls and we talk about... Well,guys?

Haha I wish I can see the look on lydia's or bua's or maura's or ping's or mirabelle's face upon reading this.

Yours truly.

1 comment: